Monday, January 24, 2011

Get to know Alyssa! :)

Hey Girls! Today  I am ,well, Im talking about myself haha! So as you guys know I am alyssa (die hard closet blogger)! Haha just kidding but i do love blogging, but thats not just what I love I also love makeup, fashion, fittness, and helping people like you! Im only , wait for it , 14 years old! But I  know alot and im very mature. So I know your freaking out, but calm down , it will be ok! :) Anyways I have a 3 younger sisters. That i love sooo much! I have Diabetes Type 1. Which is where your pancrese stops working, (its not because im over weight or something, cause im not) and I also have Celiac Disease. Which is a allergy to wheat/gluten, and it sucks cause I can barely eat anything, but Im ok and I deal with it one day at a time! : D
So now you know all about me and my life soooooo have a great day girlies!!

love, alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment